Grandstream Certified Specialist - Networking Solution
Grandstream Certified Specialist - Networking Solution (Self-training)
Last update: 06-17-2021
About this course
Grandstream Networks self-training is an effective pre-recorded video training offering huge flexibility and providing all the needed information and explanations to acquire the necessary knowledge about Grandstream solutions before taking the certification exam.
The self-training will allow you to learn from anywhere, at any time at your own pace (the videos can be rewound, paused, fast-forward, etc.. )
This course covers Grandstream Networking Solution GCS level (Grandstream Certified Specialist). The course is divided into classes and it has been recorded for you to make sure you understand the technical specifications, features, and services in our GWN76xx series of Access Points.
The classes included in this course are:
- Class 1: Introduction to GWN76xx Series
- Class 2: GWN AP Deployment Scenarios
- Class 3: Installation and Deployment
- Class 4: GWN Application Features
- Class 5: GWN Security
- Class 6: Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Class 7: GWN Management Systems
- Once registered to the self-training, students will have access to the platform for 15 days using their access key.
- The access link and key will be sent via email
- Students need to make sure to watch all the Classes’ videos before taking the exam.
- Only one attempt is allowed to take the exam. If failed, students can register again after 15 days.
This course includes:
Certificate of completion
Don't see a training near you?
Let us know where would you like to see a future training event.