Grandstream Certified Specialist - Networking Solution
Last update: 04-14-2023
About this course
Grandstream Networks self-training is an effective pre-recorded video training that offers huge flexibility and provides all the information and explanations needed to acquire the necessary knowledge about Grandstream's solutions before taking the certification exam.
The self-training will allow you to learn from anywhere, at any time, and at your own pace (the videos can be rewound, paused, fast-forwarded, etc.. )
This course covers Grandstream's Networking Solution GCS level (Grandstream Certified Specialist). The course is divided into 4 chapters and it has been recorded for you to make sure that you understand the technical specifications, features, and services of our GWN series.
The chapters included in this course are:
- Chapter 1: Routing
- Chapter 2: Switching
- Chapter 3: Wireless Access Points
- Chapter 4: Centralized Management Systems
- Once registered for the self-training, students will have access to the platform for 15 days using their access key.
- The access link and key will be sent via email
- Students need to make sure to watch all the Classes’ videos before taking the exam.
- Only one attempt is allowed to take the exam. If a student fails, the student can register once again after 15 days.
Don't see a training near you?
Let us know where would you like to see a future training event.